The mission of Faculty of Humanity are to:
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative, innovative, and value adding talents in humanities field in order to support and enhance the quality of human resources.
- Conducting education and learning process with operation centralization and academic decentralization by using information technology and application of multi channel learning (MCL) in order to give interesting and meaningful learning experience.
- Providing facilities and infrastructures in education to enhance the learning process quality, strengthening research and publication, in order to equip students with global competencies.
- Utilizing opportunity both national and international through strong alumni network, strategic cooperation, commercialization intellectual property rights, in order to gain national and international recognitions.
- Achieving sustainable economic growth through creativity and innovation in science and technology field to make the independence institution.