INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
- Presenters who wish to be represented in the SCOPUS indexed proceeding should submit the complete paper.
- Presenters who wish to be represented in the Bina Nusantara Proceeding should submit an abstract.
- Papers and abstracts must contain the title, name of the author(s), affiliation of the author(s), e-mail and contact information.
- The length of a paper is to be 3,000 words, single space, including footnotes and references.
- The length of an abstract is to be a maximum of 200 words with maximum 5 key words
- Papers and abstracts must be submitted in Word.
- References must follow APA format (for details of APA format please visit www.apa.org)
References for papers intended for SCOPUS proceedings should follow the criteria outlined here: http://www.aspbs.com/science/inst-auth_science.htm
Please submit papers and abstracts to: email@example.com